Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEMPORARY Alternatives during hiatus

+2
pinja
Grackelf
6 posters

Go down

TEMPORARY Alternatives during hiatus Empty TEMPORARY Alternatives during hiatus

Post by Grackelf Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:45 pm

I do not want to be seen as promoting a game other than ROE in a ROE guild forums but I think this is more about the Guild than the game. Luckily we have this sparsely used message board to keep in touch, but I like to spend some of my free time playing something.

While ROE is down I've reinstalled the client for Shaiya http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/ It lacks most of the things I like about ROE. The user base so far is a wall of noise and I haven't tried to guild or party much. The character creation / development is painfully less than .. eh etc etc

I've toons now on both light and dark etain and gaeia (sp) servers . The light server toons are KaiOdessa and the Dark side ones are Grackelfish.

It so happens Gil and Pinja are there somewhere also though I haven't seen them yet. See
https://salvation.canadian-forum.com/info-f2/urgent-t55.htm For there info.

Anybody playing anything else or doing anythings else of interest?

Grackelf

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

TEMPORARY Alternatives during hiatus Empty Re: TEMPORARY Alternatives during hiatus

Post by pinja Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Im in game as toon called janette2 and idk how to check whos on so pls ad me or /w me or sumething. I proly dont know how to answer back so pls tell me. Embarassed

pinja

Number of posts : 13
Interests : reading and movies
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

TEMPORARY Alternatives during hiatus Empty Re: TEMPORARY Alternatives during hiatus

Post by Gillibran Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Well Shaiya is new to me as well, though I have played some of Aeria Games before and it seems the basic principals are the same maybe we can all meet up in game over the weekend, I have characters in both light and dark highest of level 8 and usually play on Gaia server.
We can meet up and party have a bit of an explore (think we need to be in same area to be able to contact each other), maybe form a guild: Refugees of Rubies sounds like a good name to me Smile.
And yes this is only a temporary pitstop until Rubies returns and I have faith that it will
Gillibran
Gillibran

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr"shank Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 pm

I also am playing shaiya but only on the Gaia server and the path of light.. I would like to find you guys there also. I know there is a friends list but i dont know how to use it yet. I will log back into shaiya now to get the name's of my 2 toons then ill post them here.
Mr
Mr"shank

Number of posts : 11
Interests : im a born gamer
AKA : depends on which x-wife you ask
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr"shank Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:12 pm

names on shaiya are.....

Stumpwater

Leatherwood
Mr
Mr"shank

Back to top Go down

Post by Grackelf Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 pm

I haven't found any of you yet. though, if you message me I hope I see it in the tiny fonted chat window.

Grackelf

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillibran Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 am

lol, it is a bit small, though I am doing buddy searches for all of you, haven't found you yet, Bodrogk is my lvl 18 Fighter on Gaia server on the light side I'm still working at the quests around Kolleseau (spelling?) big town in bottom third of map, so if you loiter round there I'll probably find you Smile
Gillibran
Gillibran

Back to top Go down

Post by Grackelf Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 am

OK Bodrogk and my mage KaiOdessa found each other on the gaia server (and i almost immediately got called away from the game )

Grackelf

Back to top Go down

TEMPORARY Alternatives during hiatus Empty ummm

Post by pinja Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:28 pm

You guys all play on light side? If so i need to make toon there and another acco also.

pinja

Number of posts : 13
Interests : reading and movies
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr"shank Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Yeah im on the light side Pinja.
Mr
Mr"shank

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillibran Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Just made another account, realised I'd messed up Bodrogk already so look out for 'Kanet' as well, hopefully got this toon right now, she's currently on the PvP island doing quests, killing the darkside.
For those of you that have I am also on xfire just add Gill as a friend.

Here's a link for xfire if people don't have but want.

http://www.xfire.com/
Gillibran
Gillibran

Back to top Go down

Post by Grackelf Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 am

I have a lightside on the gaia server, but I've been playing my warrior grackelfish on the darkside more often and i think it is the toon i'm most likely to level 40 to start a hard mode.

I haven't partied much but I'm getting about a 1/2 level a day still I think i'm 33 atm.

Grackelf

Back to top Go down

Post by Grackelf Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 am

I have a few more characters in shaiya . gaia dark side Grackelfish made level 40nm and I started a HM sin named Tix3. currently level 20 and mostly on map 2. I also started a HM tank named Grabags. She is around level 5. I maight start a hunter, tricklefish, too or remake grackelfish in hm

On light side gaia Kai Odessa is in the teens and I started a defender there Macks Odes .. But I may delete that.

Anyways, on Dark side I have the level and mode to start a guild, but I don't know many people personally there yet to try it. I may try joining a guild with Grabags or a new toon to find out what it entails before trying it myself.

Grackelf

Back to top Go down

Post by Orca/Mother Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:13 am

[i] HAY ALL !!
just wanted to stop in & say hay to anybody that was here.
so this "shaiya", sounds like i could see a few of the 'ol gang there ?
wolud be kinda nice to see some of the Salvation family again !
take care all, plenty of warm thought going out to you all....
Orca/Mother : Very Happy
Orca/Mother
Orca/Mother

Number of posts : 9
Interests : WAY TOO MANY TO LIST !
AKA : Orca, Mother, Lil, Ogre & Baby.... all Wild !
Registration date : 2009-10-15

http://rjackson3rd@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercore Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:56 pm

I play on there too. Haven't in a while. I also play on the Gaia server but on the darker side. I forget what side they call it. Does that mean I have to make a new player under the light side? :-) Tocto plays on there with me too. Neither of us have played in a while. I played on there one night with Shivana for a while.

Mercore

Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercore Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Ok I've deleted the dark side stuff and recreated the character on the light side. I operate under Mercore which is now a lvl 29 priest. You can find Tocto there as well. Here name is ToctoOxica. Hope to see you guys there.

Mercore

Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum