Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does the Savlation family play at now ?

4 posters

Go down

Where does the Savlation family play at now ? Empty Where does the Savlation family play at now ?

Post by Orca/Mother Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:29 pm

I've started on DDO.
if you have a game you play that you like, let us know what it is. who knows, maybe we MIGHT see some of the 'ol "family" !
take care all
Orca
Orca/Mother
Orca/Mother

Number of posts : 9
Interests : WAY TOO MANY TO LIST !
AKA : Orca, Mother, Lil, Ogre & Baby.... all Wild !
Registration date : 2009-10-15

http://rjackson3rd@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Where does the Savlation family play at now ? Empty Re: Where does the Savlation family play at now ?

Post by Mercore Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 pm

What is DDO?

Mercore

Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Where does the Savlation family play at now ? Empty Re: Where does the Savlation family play at now ?

Post by Orca/Mother Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:18 am

DDO is Dongen's & Dragons Online.
I think it plays well (smooth) enough. when going into an area, you can select the difficulty for THAT zone. This can be done EACH time going into a new area.

sorry it took a while to respond Mer, i was at my parents in Florida for a few weeks. they live out in the country, so no internet.

no mater what online game i play, i'll try to name all my toons after something that sounds like sea critters. so if you see somebody in a game that looks "fishy", come up say hi. it just might be me !

take care all Orca Very Happy
Orca/Mother
Orca/Mother

Back to top Go down

Where does the Savlation family play at now ? Empty DDO

Post by Zandagar Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 am

We are playing DDO on Thelantis server. Celtic Death is the guild name for now. Come by and check use out. bounce bounce bounce

Zandagar

Back to top Go down

Post by Grackelf Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Hiyas Orca and Merc .. I doubt I'll get to DDO but it good to see younse

Grackelf

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercore Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:16 am

Sorry. I downloaded DDO and tried it out for maybe 2 minutes. I think the response of the game is horrible. I'm deleting it and reclaiming my 4 gigs of drive space. I'll stick with Shaiya.

Mercore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillibran Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 pm

At the moment I'm playing a couple of browser games (Travian and Wewaii)
Travian: a war strategy game with poor graphics but strangely addictive.
Wewaii: a hotel management game, quite an enjoyable RTS game, bit more sedate than the usual browser games.

I'm also trying out a couple of Fanyasy MMO's - PWI and 2moons

Sorry but I got a bit bored with Shaiya
Gillibran
Gillibran

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercore Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:43 am

Shaiya does get a bit boring after a while. But I think all games of this nature do. I know I got bored with RoE a few times. Right now I'm just trying to run a business on Shaiya to make some money. I'm doing pretty good. My toon must have a quarter of a billion gold now :-)

Mercore

Back to top Go down

Post by Orca/Mother Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:56 pm

True about getting board with some games. The good thing bout RoE was how often we all just stood around gabbing at each other. At any rate, I don't play much of anything just yet. I do look in on the forums for
Dawn of Iskeirra. Hope to see you all sometime soon.
Orca Cool
Orca/Mother
Orca/Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Orca/Mother Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:42 am

So what server{s} on Shaiya does anybody play on again....been on a few times, even send a gen. msg. look for former RoE ppl. when i log in. no luck yet. Rolling Eyes I'll keep looking Shocked
take care all..............Orca Cool
Orca/Mother
Orca/Mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercore Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:47 am

I play on Gaia under the Alliance of Light.

Mercore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillibran Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:18 am

Orca/Mother wrote: The good thing bout RoE was how often we all just stood around gabbing at each other.

I think you may have hit on something there, on Wewaii I spend more time chatting in the chat box than I do actually doing things on the game (guess it's one reason I'm a chat mod there Smile)
Gillibran
Gillibran

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Where does the Savlation family play at now ? Empty New Game

Post by Lezuli Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi guys this is Lezulie. Anyway, i hvae been playing a game called Runes of Magic. It's all free and amazing game (not like Shaiya its stupid). You guys should try it.

Lezuli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercore Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:42 am

I've pretty much quit all gaming. I play a couple of facebook games but that is it. School is eating up too much of my time and I cannot start a game that eats up 20 to 30 hours or more a week of my time.

But I do miss hanging out with everyone. You can find me there..

https://www.facebook.com/dan.from.indy

Mercore

Back to top Go down

Where does the Savlation family play at now ? Empty Guest from ROE

Post by Gimet Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Just wanted to mention Dunny (from ROE) is heading up a new game in the works.
Dawn of Iskirra is still in development stage and forums can be found at http://forums.iskirra.net/ubbthreads.php
Check out the forums there from time to time.
Memberships were wiped clean at one time during a switch of servers or something but you can sign back up.
Boards have moved around a bit and can sometimes be hard to locate so I thought I would stick a link here for you guys and gals.

Gimet

Gimet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down