Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some observations

+2
wokkie
Four-Fifty
6 posters

Go down

Just some observations Empty Just some observations

Post by Four-Fifty Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:08 pm

So i came back from my yearly break of 2-3 months and i noticed a couple of things:
1. THERE IS NO ONE ONLINE ANYMORE!!!! (accept for ani and quik) Smile
whatever happened to the time when there was 10 of us on, and we would all party and rule phoenix as a guild a step above the rest???

2. There is no one online on phoenix anymore. When i first started playing this game, I was on the server Pegasus. If your new, pegasus and phoenix were the exact same type of server. Everything was the same. Anywho, over there, there was roughly 40+ people on evertime i logged on. Then when pegasus and phoenix merged, there were times when you had to wait 10-15 minutes b/c the server is full. NOW, there is like 30 people online TOPS. What the heck happened?
At first i thought it was b/c everyone went over to Nemesis b/c of the updates and whatnot, then i noticed that they had about 7 people online. And i took into account that it was the pvp server and there are a good handful of people on anon. But that still did not make up for the loss of Phoenix

3. Some things have not changed. For instance: the layout of the server, some people who are on about the same amount of time, how much fun party's can be, ect... ect... ect... Which is a very good thing, you all who are contributing to this server to make it better GOOD JOB!!!

4. The guild website. Not only did i notice a change in location. I noticed that it's not NEARLY active as it was. The other site was on a role, even without the admin. Now, it appears that this site is...... well.... rather....... dead.

Just some observations, if you have any answers to any of the questions posted i would be most grateful.

(For ani and quick) Thank you m'ams and sirs for your input Smile

Last edited by Four-Fifty on Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Four-Fifty
Officer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Just some observations Empty Re: Just some observations

Post by wokkie Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:29 am

1. i'm usually on a night (pacific standard time)...and i'm usually the only person on at that time. but that's understandable because if it's 10pm here, it's 1am in eastern north america, and ~7am in europe.

work and/or school gets busy, you'd like to spend more time with your kids/spouse/partner: for whatever reason, people come and go.

and we've noticed that our numbers have been dwindling. and some of us have been recruiting. and hopefully, we'll have an active guild again.

2. see the above point.

4. the other website had its problems, specifically regarding an administrator. also, if you haven't noticed, cippeh has been gone for a couple of months now; he accounted for many spam posts lol.

wokkie
Officer

Number of posts : 105
Interests : Food
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniriel Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:14 am

I like this site better. If nothing else, there's not the huge picture at the top and you have to scroll down as mad all the time Smile. And you can check who at least visit the forums in memberlist. Looking at it, we got to make Quick visit this forums next time we see her Four-Fifty Smile.

As you said, Phoenix used to be much more populated but then the server was just too crowded. Isn't it better now? Nothing is really over hunted, you get smaller parties and game is more challenging.

It's actually why I went to play on Fireopals year ago. It was about same population as you see on Phoenix now but over the time it went down. People didn't/don't party much. They rather harvest or craft... But yes, I visit all 3 servers and I can say the overall population of this game went down a lot. But as long as we have few friends/guildies in game and have fun, does it really matter?

And I must say I had loads of fun and good time yesterday when we were hunting lisks, trolls or in r3. It was like the old times I can hardly remember.

See you in game...
Aniriel
Aniriel
Officer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by D'Artagnon Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:55 pm

but i am back four fifty :p

i am gonne recruit as soon as makinwa gets ownership Smile

love ya i recruited abit already
D'Artagnon
D'Artagnon
Admin

Number of posts : 72
Interests : Soccer
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Darias Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:45 pm

I was gone the past week, i'll be gone this weekend. And i'm not sure how available i'll be after this weekend... Sad

Edit: Welcome back 450! How went the girlfriend?

Last edited by Darias on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about the topic....)

Darias

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Four-Fifty Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:56 pm

*no comment*

Four-Fifty
Officer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Falinx Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 am

I definitely noticed not as many people playing and in the last week I haven't played very much either (a lot of work and real life stuff). But I do like that it's a bit more challenging trying to fight certain things now. When I get really bored I make little level 1 and go and try and fight stuff I shouldn't, that's fun!
Falinx
Falinx
Officer

Number of posts : 80
Interests : Sailing
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: