Salvation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation

4 posters

Go down

Salvation Empty Salvation

Post by Mr"shank Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Im happy to say that over the past week I have seen more people on salvation at one time then i have seen during the time i have called Salvation my home. I would like nothing more then to know that when anyone in game did a /who thay would see a group of 10 people in a zone and say well ok salvation has this zone so no going there to kill anything tell there gone, or if thay go to kb and see 3 or 4 salvation members running around in town, or crossing the fields of kf. Not sure what im trying to say here but most of the time inside roe you can see a party go up to them and none of them is from the same guild. Dont get me wrong i've seen parties of all guild members before but its a very low % chance "kind of like the drop rates of some items". To me Guild is like the definition of the word: "association of people with similar interests" a club, society, or other organization of people with common interests or goals.
Here is a guild idea

1 all responders of the topic pick a droped item that you need
2 all responders get into a party and /roll the high # gets the first farm
3 when all responders are on roe at same time thay all farm the drop untell loot is collected
4 then go back to #1 "the person that just got there item cant roll again tell everyone has there first called item"

could something like this work?
because we are a guild and items are a common interest to all players. Its up to us to make sure that salvation is more then just words under a toon name.

best of hunting to you all. Mr'Shank
Mr
Mr"shank

Number of posts : 11
Interests : im a born gamer
AKA : depends on which x-wife you ask
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Salvation Empty Re: Salvation

Post by pinja Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:40 am

I like this idea but theres samll but. Its easy if someone needs like stack of lisk hides, wood or some starweave. Altough some of new items are very rare. Elven warbow for example. I know person who killed 3000 rangers to get one so its bit difficult to get like 4 peoples to kill 3000 rangers. That would take maybe 3 days constant killing of rangers maybe more. But if someone needs something im willing to try help him/her if im not busy so feel free to ask.

pinja

Number of posts : 13
Interests : reading and movies
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by pinja Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:41 am

Sry my bad english and i cant edit.

pinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr"shank Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:05 am

I understand the drop rates of the game on new and even some old items Pinja, and im willing to take the time even if 5 days of farming the same thing to help get items we all need. Maybe it would be a lil better to think of the spawns and look at there drops and say ok rangers can drop this warbow,rings,leathers,(not sure what thay drop) could work out ok we could farm 1 mob tell we all get the items we need. As long as each of us call out the item then ther is no /roll 4 it. thanks for your replay pinja, any ideas on mob farms can be useful.
Mr
Mr"shank

Back to top Go down

Salvation Empty In Response

Post by Gillibran Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:24 pm

I think I understand what is being said here by Mr Shank and I am always willing to help fellow guildies, if I have an item someone needs then they are welcome to it, also when it comes to loot, if I win an item I'm never gonna have a use for I always offer the item to the party ie. orc sorc's sling ammo.

As a returning player who's missed the updates many items are new to me and I'm not completely researched on what new items my toons need/want.

I do want to meet the new mobs, and see what drops they have and have a wide variety of toon levels from 6 - 51. so when any1 arranges a mob hunt it would be nice to be invited.
Gillibran
Gillibran

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr"shank Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi gillibran, nice to see you and thx for your reply. Well we need to talk about one of your toons that you are wanting to work on. This could turn into something good. Say you had a toon that needed more mod's to druid then we could try and make a party to farm the rangers (new mob) i've not even fought them and maybe we could find you a ring or armor (and jok a bow). And just so you know if im leader on a mob hunt your allways welcome to join.
Mr
Mr"shank

Back to top Go down

Post by pinja Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey guys and gals!

Im willing to give this a go. You decide when and where and ill be there if i can. Very Happy

pinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillibran Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 am

At present I'm looking for druid mods and Bardic mods (jerkins, bracers and bardic earrings) for Breyen so if there's any parties out hunting the mobs that drop these (ravagers & rangers??) count me in, she also needs to build rep with temple of ersosis (for Ero cloak)so whenever any1 wants to hunt sashites give me a shout too.

Probably need many other things but I'll try and concentrate on 1 toon at a time.
Gillibran
Gillibran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr"shank Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm

ok nice we have items to farm then..I say we hit rangers. I know jok want the bow thay drop, you need jerkin,bracers,earrings. I also need jerkin but you can have first one gillibran... so when the 3 of us are on at same time lets farm for them Smile
Mr
Mr"shank

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillibran Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Hey Shank looks like we're online at same time, just put an idea to the guild about setting up a guild vault, an account that officers of Salvation can access and where unwanted or unused items can be stored and allcated to guild members who require them, there isn't an officer only section in this forum so I'll have to catch up with people in /go chat as and when I see them to give them the account name and password
Gillibran
Gillibran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr"shank Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:50 pm

ok sounds good ill be back on after server reset after all the boss fighing well talk about it.
Mr
Mr"shank

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillibran Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:32 pm

OK Guild Vault account is now up and running any officers who don't currently know the account name and password can /w me for the information, contact me through /go chat if I'm on Gill'ibran or ask other officers that were present at creation.
Please feel free to create other vault toons you think may be needed for example a crafting materials toon, a weapons vault toon (suggetions are welcomed and will be considered).
I hope this goes someway to resolving the issue this topic was originally posted for.
Gillibran
Gillibran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr"shank Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 pm

this was a good idea Gillibran i feel that it makes salvation stronger. Good job.
Mr
Mr"shank

Back to top Go down

Post by Grackelf Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:00 am

I'd like to throw in also. I've been hunting for Collar of Servitude for kaii and the Warbow for one or both grackelf/trickel. I've not an opportunity to do Rangers very often, but kaii has the ele shield/major aegis/major ward to help with them. I've killed a tons of sash hounds and haven't seen a Collar.

Also, overall I like the function of the vault account and will keep contributing to it. But, I was in a guild on nemmie that I had to actively refuse, very often, getting help from the vault. I really like DIY and loading up new /players/ with all sorts items/mods is a little too much for me.

but, on one hand I've my lvl 17 summonor/archer running in a chalite set with a t5 bow and I've also spent a good bit of time circling the rav camp hunting wolves to get t3 crafting mats cause I want to DIY and not stoop to buying them Very Happy

Grackelf

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down