Welcome back RoE is on again and full of support

Go down

Welcome back RoE is on again and full of support

Post by Teroef on Sun May 10, 2009 5:33 am

Hello readers of this topic i just have joinded salvation for a week now and i like it only there are not yet much ppl on i see much time -jok-,eoleo and some other ppl i cant remnber the name's of sorry lol

a well it would be nice if this guild will be active again pls reply on this forum whit name so i can identfy what your alts are

many greetings of Teroef Dark in the guild Salvation sunny

Teroef

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome back RoE is on again and full of support

Post by pinja on Mon May 11, 2009 7:42 am

You dont think our guild is active? I think were pretty active sometimes 8 or 9 people on at same time. Thats pretty much with our current player population.

pinja

Number of posts : 13
Interests : reading and movies
Registration date : 2008-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teroef on Mon May 11, 2009 8:53 am

Yes i have to agree whit tat only the problem whit me is tat i like much chat in /g the 1 who is mostly chatting is me eoleo estavani and other is dont know because i live in a other time zone and ty for the first reply king Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Teroef

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr'Shank on Mon May 11, 2009 9:11 am

this is a good guild ther are at time very few on but at other times i've seen alot on.. My toon names are.. Mr'shank-peg....Mr'shank..Stumpwater...Mr'mule.....Lactose... I'm allways willing to help anyone at any lvl, unless im in the middle of something. I would also like to see a guild day, a day were we have a few of us on and all party up and go smash things. Happy hunting all.

Mr'Shank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down